With more than a mile of golden sand, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa shines as one of the premier resorts in Puerto Rico. With 400 newly renovated guestrooms and suites, guests will be pampered at Puerto Rico’s most exotic beach, golf and spa resort destination, but for ultimate indulgence, the all-new all-inclusive package is the way to go!
When you go all-in at the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa, you receive room, tax, and service fees, plus an impressive range of amenities, such as:
– Full Breakfast Buffet at Marbella Restaurant.
– Lunch – two-course at Tiki Bar, Seabreeze, and Lobby Bar (entrée with starter or dessert).
– Dinner – Dinner buffet at Marbella or three-course dinner at Iguanas or light fare menu at Lobby Bar during normal restaurant hours
– Unlimited house brand cocktails, local beer, house wine by the glass, non-alcoholic beverages, and bottled water during restaurant and bar hours.
– In-room complimentary coffee and tea.
– Wi-Fi in guestrooms, lobby, and most public areas.
– Beach towels and lounge chairs by the pool or on the beach
– Use of tennis courts (day time – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
– On-property resort shuttle.
– Daily guest activity program.
– Complimentary use of golf driving range and one complimentary round of golf.
– And complimentary use of fitness center.
Guests who stay four nights or longer can enjoy a hassle-free vacation and value with this all-inclusive program.
Other awesome amenities at Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa
All-inclusive packages are all the rage in the Caribbean, but Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa has other awesome amenities besides their all-inclusive package that make this one of the hottest resorts in Puerto Rico.
Where else will you find:
– Every room and suite with a private furnished balcony?
– Two onsite 18 hole golf courses?
– Unparalleled location, close to the Yunque Rain Forest?
– An onsite casino with the Players Club sports bar?
– Sea turtle nesting areas?
– Dive-in movie nights?
– Island hair braiding, dance aerobics, kids cooking classes, face painting, and iguana feeding?
– Two pools, one for adults and an activity pool for families?
– And a 20,000 square-foot sundeck?
Plus, U.S. citizens do not need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico, making Wyndham Grand Rio Mar an ideal resort destination choice. And recently, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa made the list of T&L Best Resorts World’s Best Family Travel!
So go all-in and experience Caribbean comfort at its finest at the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa in Puerto Rico.
We like breakfast buffets, so this is sponsored content.