Endless beaches, limitless piña coladas, and almost no rain – that’s what you imagine when you plan your destination wedding, and AM Resorts can make your dream ceremony a reality. At their Secrets, Dreams, Now, Zoetry, Breathless, and Sunscape Resorts, you’ll be pampered with exciting extras and personalized celebrations.
Planning your special day
Of course, every bride might have concerns about planning a celebration hundreds of miles away from home. Will the flowers be right? How about set up? Will my friends and family reach the resort in time? Not all these questions can be answered without a crystal ball, but AM Resorts offers you the next best thing—an on-site wedding coordinator! The coordinator will be your new best friend, helping you to plan that flawless event. He/She will also help to customize your ceremony, so with fine touches and special amenities, you’ll have a day that’s uniquely yours.
So what are the wedding-day deets?
Weddings are all about the details, so AM Resorts has you covered. With most wedding packages, you’ll receive:
– A Symbolic Ceremony.
– Bouquet(s) and/or Boutonniere(s) for the wedding couple.
– Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast for up to 25 guests.
– Complimentary room for one member of the wedding couple the night before the wedding (based on availability and upon request).
– Newlywed package.
– Special turn-down service the night of the wedding.
– Late check-out for the couple (based on availability and upon request).
– Unpacking service and preparation of couple’s wedding day attire.
– Nightly romantic turndown service for the couple.
– Complimentary anniversary nights (one free night when staying a minimum of four paid nights over their first anniversary date.
Depending upon the brand and package, some resorts offer:
– Room upgrades for the couple (based on availability).
– Percentage off spa treatments.
– Private cocktail hour.
– Private dinner for the couple.
– DJ package.
– Violinist or guitarist for ceremony.
Newlyweds, this is your package.
You’ve gotten married! Well, AM Resorts can’t exactly tie cans to the back of your transportation vehicle, so how about a newlywed package?
Included in every wedding at an AM resort, the newlywed package gives couples:
– A Welcome letter
– Fresh fruit
– Bottle of sparkling wine
– Special turn-down service
– Breakfast in bed with Mimosas (Reservations must be made in advance with
– And 15% discount on all spa treatments.
Make my wedding a destination wedding—but where?
To choose the resort that’s best for you, you should contact your local travel agent to discuss all the options available in terms of inclusions, accommodations, service, and of course, price, but here’s a rundown on the AM Resorts brands to help you decide which resort to hold your special day.
Secrets Resorts & Spas are romantic escapes for adults, offering AM’s signature Unlimited-Luxury® privileges. Upscale but casual, these resorts cater to young and mature lovers. They are also adults-only, so weddings here will not have a cute, little ring-bearer.
Dreams Resorts & Spas are luxurious, family-friendly resorts that offer activities and areas for both families and adults. Also with Unlimited-Luxury®, you’ll enjoy amazing service, food, and amenities, and with blended families looking to celebrate a new union, these resorts are the perfect getaways.
At Now Resorts & Spas, you live in the moment. Experience Unlimited-Luxury® with kids, teens, and adults in mind, and with a super-fun atmosphere, your wedding is sure to be a hit.
Sunscape Resorts and Spas offer Unlimited-Fun® with family suites and connected suites for larger families, and daily activities for every member of your party, so everyone will enjoy your special day and the ones leading up to it.
Zoetry Resorts & Spas has Endless Privileges®, so your wedding will be elegantly-executed with special touches in unparalleled luxury. With extreme pampering and lavish accommodations, Zoetry creates an unforgettable paradise, perfect for starting your forever.
Breathless Resorts and Spas live on the edge. You don’t want a simple wedding; you wanted an edgy soiree. Breathless is a modern, chic, sophisticated alternative to the tame vacation and wedding.
October is prime booking season for spring ceremonies. Contact your local travel agent to book your destination wedding with GOGO Vacations!