Your Virgin Australia flight to Oz just got a lot more posh.
Virgin Australia is transforming its fleet of Boeing 777-300ER aircraft to bring you a new International Business Class cabin – and more – that radically changes the way you’ll fly from Australia to Los Angeles and Abu Dhabi.
Taking Care of “The Business”
The airline’s flagship Business Class product “The Business,” new Business Class Bar and Lounge, and refreshed Premium cabin anchor an initiative of major product innovation that delivers a superior journey on the ground and in the air. From individual suites that are like your own private cocoon, to designer pajamas, mood lighting, and gourmet cuisine by celebrity chef Luke Mangan – the creative talent behind the acclaimed Mojo, Salt, and glass brasserie restaurants.
If you’ve flown any of Virgin Australia’s domestic transcontinental flights recently, you’ll recognize these other exclusive upgrades:
- Plush individual private suites that convert into the length of a queen-size bed in a cabin layout that maximizes privacy.
- The largest in-flight entertainment screen flying between Australia and North America.
- Ample space to work, multitask, and store personal items.
- Cocktail and canapé service prior to the first meal service.
- The new Business Class Bar and Lounge hosted by Business Class cabin crew, offering nibbles and bites; beer, wine, and spirits; and a hot beverage selection.
- Continental breakfast at The Bar prior to the full breakfast service, or the opportunity to enjoy a full breakfast at The Bar rather than in the suite.
Business Class doesn’t get to hog all the goodies, however – Virgin Australia is making these long-haul flights cushier and more enjoyable for all their passengers. The refreshed Premium cabin, previously named Premium Economy, has been reduced in size to create an exclusive and intimate space of 24 seats with dedicated Business Class-trained crew and more legroom than any other Australian airline.
In addition, Premium guests are welcomed on board with a cocktail and offered movie snacks, such as dumplings, ice cream, and chocolate, throughout the flight. Guests will enjoy plated meal services inspired by Business Class and accompanied by a selection of wines from its Business Class cellar. Premium also sees the addition of Nespresso coffee and Madame Flavour Tea along with a Premium Pantry accessible at any time during the flight, among many other perks from dedicated check-in to luxe amenity packs.
Related: Discover Australia
Get more than just space with Economy Space+
Located in the first five rows and the exit rows of the main cabin on Virgin Australia’s Boeing 777-300ER fleet, the new Economy Space+ features extra legroom, a dedicated check-in counter, pre-boarding, preferred overhead storage, guaranteed first meal choice and dedicated cabin crew throughout the flight.
When does evolution become revolution? When the Boeing 777 you’ve flown for years becomes a totally new experience!
Contact your local travel agent to book your next adventure to Australia with Virgin Australia.