There is nothing like searching for the perfect place to hold your wedding and then finding a paradise that exceeds all your expectations. Oasis Resorts in Cancun and Riviera Maya offer you convenience, personalization, and vibrancy for your once-in-a-lifetime ceremony. No one hosts an event like Oasis, your entertainment resorts, and with an Atlanta-based staff to take care of the planning and an onsite coordinator to make sure every detail is perfectly executed, you’ll be free to enjoy your special day—and all the days before and after.
Weddings at Oasis are celebrated with three wonderfully elegant ceremonies.
This type of wedding isn’t legal or recognized by religion, but they are the most frequently performed in Mexico. Celebrated by a minister (for an extra fee) or by a party of your selection, these are beautiful events on the beach or at a special location on property. Imagine rejoicing your love with your closest friends and families in a tropical setting amongst lavish gardens, a fantastic waterscape, or in an elegant ballroom.
A type of symbolic wedding, this ceremony is celebrated by an authentic Mayan priest with a traditional set-up and music performed by Maya children. When in Mexico, might as well do as the Mayans did (wedding-wise)!
You want your union to be official everywhere, so choose a legal wedding, which are celebrated by a Justice of Peace. This type of ceremony requires legal paperwork completed for the civil court of Mexico, blood tests, and a separate fee. Couples must arrive in Cancun four days in advance of the ceremony, which your Oasis Wedding Planner will help coordinate.
Intimate affair or grand gala? Oasis has a package for you!
Enchantment Package – a $850 value but complimentary with 25 room nights at Oasis Sens and Grand Oasis or 35 room nights at Oasis properties
– VIP check-in for couple with welcome drink
– Upgrade to next level of room type for bride and groom (based on availability)
– Bottle of sparkling wine and special amenities in couple’s room on their wedding day
– Set up location services with a white arch and white covers for chairs
– Oasis Tropical bouquet for the bride, boutonnière for the groom
– Tropical center-piece for the table or a corsage for the arch
– Wedding cake with special decoration for invited guests
– House sparkling wine for toast after the ceremony (one glass per person)
– “Oasis Honeymoon” breakfast in bed for the bride and groom
– Late check out for the bride and groom (based on availability and request)
– One complimentary night stay on first anniversary with minimum five-night stay (based on availability and request)
– Dinner reservations in one of our specialty restaurants (10 guest limit)
Other packages include bath robes for the bride and groom, 25-minute couple’s massage in the resort’s spa, a special set up for a romantic dinner, a special selection of hors d’oeuvres, and a complimentary upgrade to a category with hot tube or plunge pool. Oasis welcomes LGBT clients with a package dedicated with “Oasis Honeymoon” breakfast in bed for the couple, 15% discount at Oasis Spa on select services, and more! Oasis also celebrates vow renewals and honeymoons with incredible inclusions.
You’ve found the perfect paradise for destination weddings at Oasis Resorts in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Check out all their packages at Forever Begins at Oasis and contact your local travel agent (and check out GOGO Vacations’ website) to begin your trip down the beachfront aisle!