The true ultimate paradise (and literally what postcards and calendars are made of), the South Pacific is the definition of absolute tropical perfection. But you have a choice of which island to take it all in.
Unapologetic beauty reveals itself on the breathtaking islands of Tahiti where “heaven on earth” becomes your everyday mantra.
You may think you’re still dreaming upon arrival. Perhaps it’s the lush volcanic mountain peaks showcasing their grandeur. Maybe the jaw-dropping crystalline waters and stunning coral formations reminding you are worlds away from the average day. Tahiti has a hypnotizing effect on travelers – especially if you stay in an overwater bungalow (you should).
In Tahitian paradise, you’ll fall in love with the warm hospitality and friendly locals, colorful markets, and islands that appear as though they are barely floating above the breaking waves.
Best Beaches for…
Tahiti is an idyllic playground for swimmers stretching into an unimaginable splendor of powdered white sands and exotic turquoise waters.
- Unimaginable powdered white sands and exotic turquoise water – plunge into Tahiti’s Le Plage de Maui, Bora Bora’s Matira Beach, and Maupiti’s Plage Tereia.
- Top pros surf the challenging waves of Tahiti’s Teuhupo’o.
- Dive into Tapu’s (Bora Bora) underwater sanctuary.
- Rest your towel on a perfect patch of sand on Moorea’sTemae Plage Publique.
- Relax on Bora Bora’s secluded talcum-soft beaches.
Fiji’s 322 islands are everything you expect and beyond. It’s a sensory journey where coconut-scented trails lead you to the gentle lapping of the waves and awaken you to otherworldly sights and sounds.
Year-round idyllic weather. Million-dollar vistas. Untouched beaches. Lush rainforests with winding jungle rivers. Expect to be entranced by some of the best accommodations from five-star resorts to eco-resorts, to hidden finds, accentuated by authentic smiles, and a provocative landscape that lures both adventure-seekers and those looking for total peace and quiet.
Best Beaches for…
- Discover great swimming conditions on Yasawa Island, lined with swimmable white-sand beaches including Yawini Beach and Paradise Beach.
- Take a dip into Coral Coast’s pristine Natadola Beach.
- Snorkel through rainbow-hued coral gardens on secluded Sovi Bay on Viti Levu’s famous Coral Coast.
- Dive deep into the waters of the Pacific Harbour, and explore the different species of sharks.
- Take a barefoot stroll hand-in-hand on tiny Malolo Lai Lai in the Mamanuca Islands off Viti Levu, with hypnotic sunset views as your backdrop.
- Recline on a hammock and meditate to the inspiring view of the Pacific horizon.
Ultimate serenity, unobstructed vistas, unspoiled seascapes, and uninterrupted relaxation are just a few ingredients that make up Cook Islands…the best-kept secret in the South Pacific.
Adorned with legendary traditions. Painted with nature-embracing brush strokes. Celebrated by naturally friendly and charming islanders. You’ll want to relish the islanders’ devotion to one another and true appreciation of culture, especially through traditional song and dance. Island-hop to stunning Rarotonga, Aitutaki, and Atiu, dotted with hidden limestone caves, volcanic ridges, scenic hiking trails, and whale-watching excursions.
Best Beaches for…
- Swim in the celestial waters of one of Atiu Islands’ untouched beaches, tucked in a secluded corner of paradise.
- Dip your toes in Rarotonga’s spellbinding Muri Beach – a shallow sandy-bottomed lagoon.
- Snorkel the glossy depths of Rarotonga’s cerulean lagoon and encounter schools of eels, barracuda, and angelfish.
- Discover Mangaia’s untouched hidden caves nestled within dramatic limestone cliffs.
- Rekindle your love on a small islet in the Aitutaki Lagoon, One Foot Island (a/k/a Tapuaetai) fringed with fine white sands, palm trees, pale blue waters, and postcard views.
- Celebrate your passion under a coconut palm tree on Rarontonga’s enchanted Titikaveka Beach.
Experience absolute paradise in the South Pacific. Contact a travel agent to get started on your journey today.