Puerto Rico is an elegant Caribbean island with unmatched convenience and natural splendor. A U.S. territory, it offers easy travel without the need of a passport or monetary exchanges, and coupled with spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea, this island is a must-visit for many Americans.
Condado Plaza Hilton in San Juan, Puerto Rico understands how to blend elegance with convenience, which is why guests can have massages atop of an oceanside cliff or take a leisurely stroll through Old San Juan, which is closer than a five-minute walk.
Heating up the streets and the beach
An urban resort with a beach flare, the Condado Plaza Hilton is a unique property that offers one of the best resort ambiances. So close to the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan and the city’s nightlife, travelers can enjoy the vibrancy of the Puerto Rican scene, but the resort also offers the traditional beachfront atmosphere with uninterrupted views of the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon (the only hotel on the island to do so). This beachfront location grants visitors unlimited access to beach chairs and water sports.
Have less than three days in San Juan? Read all you can do in 36 hours in Puerto Rico’s capital city here.
Great eats and water treats
The Condado Plaza Hilton isn’t your typical Caribbean resort. It’s home to the world-renowned Pikayo, the masterwork restaurant of Celebrity Chef Wilo Benet. For more than two decades, Pikayo has been wowing guests with nu + global mix cuisine, a mix of exotic ingredients from East Europe and Africa with traditional Puerto Rican flavors.Also at this four-star resort, guests can enjoy:
– The only saltwater pool in Puerto Rico with a panoramic ocean view
– An activity pool with a water slide and a swim-up bar
– A lap/lounge pool with a poolside play area and a water slide for the little ones
– A toddlers’ pool
– Water sports like kayaking, stand-up paddle boards and snorkeling
– Kayaking and windsurfing lessons
– One of the largest casinos in San Juan which also features 24-hour gambling
– Underwater artificial indigenous-themed reef trail for snorkeling
– A ScoutAbout scavenger hunt for children throughout the hotel
– A fully-equipped 24-hour gym complete with steam room, sauna room, and whirlpool room
– Tennis court and tennis lessons
The Condado Plaza Hilton Room Experience
Most guestrooms have private balconies to enjoy the magnificent sunrises or sunsets, and for the business traveler, the Condado Plaza Hilton is the premier place to stay. The modern amenities, including complimentary WiFi, ergonomic chairs and oversized workstations, provide travelers with the convenience of an office space with the comfort of a Caribbean resort. Blackout curtains allow for a restful night sleep, and if travelers do wake up, they can conquer a case of the midnight munchies with the help of the mini-fridge. Only a mile from the Puerto Rico Convention Center, this resort is perfect for hosting work events and conferences.
Condado Plaza Hilton offers a fourth night free for travel October 12th to November 18th. Contact your local travel agent today and ask for a GOGO Vacations’ package!