You thought the Caribbean was hot before. Just wait for 2016 when RIU introduces the Riu Classic Adults Only experience. Previously, RIU’s AO (Adults Only) experiences were only available at Riu Palace properties, but now clients staying in the Classic hotels will receive their own AO getaways, including the brand-new Riu Republica and Riu Reggae, opening next year.
Amenities, new and awesome…
Classic Adults Only includes brand amenities such as:
– Unlimited meals, snacks and drinks.
– Unlimited reservations at our specialty restaurants.
– Show cooking style main buffet.
– Unlimited use of in-room minibar and liquor dispenser.
– Non-motorized water and land sports.
– Daily activities and live nightly entertainment.
– And free Wi-Fi in the lobby.
In addition to the aforementioned amenities, clients staying at one of the Classic Adults Only properties will receive the following add-ons:
– Concierge Service (for over the phone dinner reservations).
– Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel (includes pool and beach area).
– Premium liquor throughout the hotel (including in-room liquor dispensers).
– Premium wine list (additional surcharge).
– And a romantic dinner on the beach (on request, additional charge applies).
And for your ultimate convenience, RIU offers an easy no cash system, so all extras are signed for and paid upon checkout.
Related: Renew with RIU in St. Martin
New at RIU
In 2016 RIU will expand its AO all-inclusive portfolio with Riu Republica in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic; Riu Reggae in Montego Bay, Jamaica; and new rooms at Riu Palace Jamaica.
Riu Republica looks to join the RIU family of hotels in the Dominican Republic this June. Located on one of the DR’s most famous beaches, this 1,007-guestroom resort will feature 24-hour service, Dominican favorites at the buffet restaurant, swim-up and sports bars, and even a nightclub on property. Read more about this exciting new property coming to Punta Cana in Summer 2016 Brings a New RIU Adults Only to the Dominican Republic!
Looking to welcome guests in November 2016, Riu Reggae will be in perfectly located, less than three miles from Montego Bay and only 15 minutes from Sangster International Airport. This hotel will boast 454 rooms with dual infinity pools, one with a swim-up bar, a disco at nearby Riu Montego Bay, and the chain’s signature steakhouse, Asian, and Italian restaurants.
RIU will also be adding a new 50-room wing to the traveler-favorite Riu Palace Jamaica, another adults-only hotel near Montego Bay and the annual “Sumfest” reggae parties.
So get ready to experience the newest adults-only getaways in the Caribbean with RIU in 2016!
We like to eat, so this is sponsored content.