Most of us love attending destination weddings, family reunions, and other great group events. However, no one actually prefers the planning part. And it’s no wonder… finding the best location for the event, coordinating everyone’s schedules, and making sure everything is set down to the last detail is not easy. Yet there’s a simple way to turn that never-ending to-do list into a checklist with only one item—call an advisor. Letting a professional handle all the hard stuff leaves you ready to have more fun (and can even save you money). Here’s how planning with an expert—like your GOGO-backed travel advisor—is your event’s secret weapon:
Count on Customer Care
Taking care of travel plans for ten, twenty, or a hundred people definitely requires a special skill set. A travel expert makes the whole process effortless, all the way through planning, packing, and traveling.
While You’re Planning
Travel advisors can guide you through choosing the right destination, transportation, and accommodations to meet your specific needs. They can also coordinate your guests’ bookings for you so you don’t have to juggle your party’s payments and last-minute changes (more on that momentarily).
While You’re Packing
Before you travel, your advisor ensures that your entire party has what they need for a smooth trip. Visa checks, passport checks, and insider tips for your destination are all part of the package. Plus, they’re there to field any of your last-minute questions.
While You’re Traveling
You can count on a real person to watch your back during your group trip. If anything doesn’t go according to plan, you can rely on the relationship you built with your advisor to help solve any last-minute problems.
The Benefit of Up-to-Date Travel Knowledge
Destination trips will be more complicated than ever thanks to travel restrictions, entry requirements, and health protocols.
- Travel advisors stay abreast of the constantly changing world of domestic and international travel, including know the requirements needed for your guests—no matter where in the world they’re traveling to and from.
- Our parent company’s Traveler Resources Hub, featuring the COVID-19 Travel Map, provides you with the knowledge you need, including destination information, preparation tips, and what travel companies are doing worldwide to promote enhanced protocols.
- Last minute changes happen, which is why GOGO’s Peace of Mind Collection showcases our partners offering flexible cancellation and change policies.
Get Insider Rates & Perks
With a vast industry network, travel advisors know exactly where to find the best rates for your trip and will break down your options and tailor your itinerary to perfectly suit your needs and budget. Traveling in a group makes you eligible for all kinds of fabulous little upgrades. Your travel advisor makes sure you don’t miss out on any of them. Some of the most popular perks you’ll experience include*:
- Air Credits
- Exclusive group amenities
- Private transfers
- Complimentary green fees
- Complimentary wedding packages
- Complimentary room nights
- Complimentary room upgrades
Now is the time to start planning group trips for 2021 through 2023. Talk to a GOGO-backed travel advisor today to take the stress out of your destination wedding, family reunion, corporate retreat, or any other group getaway.
*Conditions apply. Group booking perks vary by hotel and minimum guests/passengers apply. Ask your GOGO-backed travel advisor for full details.